A creative and strategic thinker with a proven track record for providing unique, customized, and successful marketing solutions, Luke is committed to understanding his clients’ goals. Pairing traditional media chops with an impressive roster of interactive sales milestones, Luke is a real go-getter who knows how to put himself in his customers’ shoes.
Luke’s time spent as a successful account executive at broadcasting institutions like Boston’s CBS Radio (WBCN) and 7 NBC (WHDH) means he has close relationships with key leaders in both New England’s emerging technology industries and the Boston media. He has also developed good connections with well-known local organizations like the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council, MIT Media Labs, and the Boston Interactive Marketing Association.
A social standout who is always eager to build his networks and share his passion for the new media industry, Luke has been serving up “In the Mix” since 2010. The online video series combines cocktail mixology with insight from notable trailblazers in technology, sports, social media, film, and whatever else is next.
Like any good barkeep, Luke won’t recommend anything he doesn’t use or test himself. He understands that new and effective media tools come and go with evolving technology, and among friends and colleagues, he is the go-to guy for insight into the next hot tool or strategy. Luke aims to be a similar resource for his clients by relaying the latest developments in science, technology, and unique marketing tools.
Whichever field or industry you’re interested in, chances are, Luke knows someone you’ve got to talk to. Whatever your goals as a marketer, Luke has the experience and know-how to get you there.
So pull up a bar stool, and contact Luke today.
More About Luke:
- He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in international relations and language from Bond University in the Gold Coast of Australia.
- As a Rotary Exchange Student Scholarship in Stockholm, Sweden, Luke honed his skill as a cross-cultural communicator, giving him an innate ability to connect that helps him to this day
- In 2002, he worked at Boston’s Nine Zero Hotel where he learned the essential art of customer service, leaving a positive first — and lasting — impression on those with whom he engaged.
- In 2005, Luke joined Boston’s CBS Radio (WBCN) as an account executive, relying on his competitive nature to exceed budget revenue goals in new business development and form lasting client relationships.
- As an account executive at Greater Media Radio Group (WKLB), Luke became the first sales team member to sell digital opportunities to top clients such as Bob’s Discount Furniture, Commonwealth Motors, Woburn Toyota and The Charlie Horse.
- In 2007, Luke was recruited by Entercom Radio Group, where he took his account executive role to a new level, fostering new big-name business partnerships, managing digital assets to maximize client ad dollar spending, and incorporating viral marketing solutions into direct response campaigns.
- Luke joined NBC-WHDH in 2008 to work with a team to merge traditional media sales with the creation of new revenue. While there, he created new revenue streams and ways to interact with the 7-NBC audience by using the most effective and cutting-edge new media tools.